All content provided on this web site, including but not limited to button icons, formatting, graphics, images, logos, software, and text is copyrighted by Lasting Perception, LLC under United States law and is protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. Any reproduction, modification, storage in a retrieval system or retransmission, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, or otherwise, for reasons other than personal use, is strictly prohibited without prior written permission.
- You are welcome to make a link to any of the Lasting Perception web pages published on the Internet. There is no need to request permission.
- Use of the Lasting Perception logo is prohibited without written permission.
Lasting Perception does not operate a commercial web site directed to children under 13. We do not collect personal information from children. We do not have actual knowledge that we are collecting personal information from children. If at a future date The Lasting Perception establishes or provides services on a web site that in anyway meets the criteria of the Act, Lasting Perception will ensure that Lasting Perception meets full compliance in every aspect of the Act.
Lasting Perception depends on the skills, abilities, and commitments of all associates, and on their integrity and collective common sense. Our associates are involved with our customers, suppliers, fellow employees, shareholders, and the community in which we operate.
Lasting Perception pledges to:
- Increase customer satisfaction and be responsive.
- Provide customers with high-quality products and services.
- Treat our suppliers fairly, honestly, and objectively.
- Treat our employees in a fair and open manner and foster a diverse business culture based on trust, mutual respect, teamwork, and integrity.
- Always keep ethical standards in the forefront of our activities.
- Act as ethical, responsible, and responsive corporate citizens in compliance with the law in the communities of which we are a member.
Lasting Perception's associates and customers are encouraged to seek guidance or to report any suspected violations of our standards. All calls are treated confidentially to the extent permitted under the law.